COVID 19 Update - Classes still beginning in August. We are here to help!
GRE/MAT waived for Doctoral students starting this fall
Stay in the know! Now offering daily information sessions via Zoom
Concordia University Chicago prepares our students academically, intellectually, practically and ethically for a meaningful career and life. Our graduates are equipped to lead with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion.
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Concordia University Chicago.
- The Educator Preparation Programs at CUC have been accredited since 1962 by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCATE) and NCATE’s successor the Council for the Accreditation Education Programs (CAEP). Both Advanced Endorsement Programs and Initial Licensure Programs have been awarded this highly sought recognition of excellence granted to select programs across the country. CAEP is the only national accrediting body for educator preparation which recognizes those programs of distinction that prepare educators against the most rigorous standards.
- At the graduate level, nationally recognized programs for excellence include the Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction with the ESL Endorsement, Reading Education, Master of Arts in Teaching at the Elementary and Secondary Level, and Educational Leadership (Principals).
Learn with Teachers From Your Area
- Arlington Heights
- Aurora/ Naperville
- Chicago Heights
- Crystal Lake
- Downer Grove/ LaGrange
- Elgin/ Streamwood
- Grayslake (Lake County)
- Lombard/ Villa Park
- Marquette Park/ Near South Side
- Mt. Greenwood/ South CPS
- Niles/ Skokie
- North CPS
- Orland Park/ Tinley Park
- River Forest
- St. Charles/ Batavia
- Vernon Hills (Lake County)