Concordia University Chicago prepares our students academically, intellectually, practically and ethically for a meaningful career and life. Our graduates are equipped to lead with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion.
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- Concordia University Chicago is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to award baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees. All Concordia University Chicago degree programs are approved by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE).
- The Educator Preparation Programs at CUC have been accredited since 1962 by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCATE) and NCATE’s successor the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Both Advanced Endorsement Programs and Initial Licensure Programs have been awarded this highly sought recognition of excellence granted to select programs across the country. CAEP is the only national accrediting body for educator preparation which recognizes those programs of distinction that prepare educators against the most rigorous standards. In addition, the university’s education programs are approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- At the graduate level, nationally recognized programs for excellence include the Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction with the ESL Endorsement, Reading Master’s, Master of Arts in Teaching at the Elementary and Secondary Level, and the Illinois Principal Preparation Master’s Program.
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Concordia University Chicago.
- U.S. News & World Report (2021) recognized Concordia University Chicago as a Best Regional University – Midwest.
- Top Performer on Social Mobility, Best Value – Regional Universities Midwest, Best Ethnic Diversity, and Most Economic Diversity among regional universities in the Midwest.
- In recognition of its affordability, high quality and positive alumni outcomes, Concordia University Chicago has been named to Money.com’s Annual Best Colleges List (Fall, 2020).