CLASSES BEGINNING IN MAY AND AUGUST, WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
FINANCIAL AID UPDATE: INTEREST RATES DECREASE FROM 6.08% TO 4.3% FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Stay in the know! Now offering daily information sessions via Zoom
Concordia University Chicago prepares our students academically, intellectually, practically and ethically for a meaningful career and life. Our graduates are equipped to lead with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion.
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- Concordia University Chicago is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to award baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees. All Concordia University Chicago degree programs are approved by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE).
- The Educator Preparation Programs at CUC have been accredited since 1962 by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCATE) and NCATE’s successor the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Both Advanced Endorsement Programs and Initial Licensure Programs have been awarded this highly sought recognition of excellence granted to select programs across the country. CAEP is the only national accrediting body for educator preparation which recognizes those programs of distinction that prepare educators against the most rigorous standards. In addition, the university’s education programs are approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- At the graduate level, nationally recognized programs for excellence include the Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction with the ESL Endorsement, Reading Master’s, Master of Arts in Teaching at the Elementary and Secondary Level, and the Illinois Principal Preparation Master’s Program.
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Concordia University Chicago.
Learn with Teachers From Your Area
- Arlington Heights
- Aurora/ Naperville
- Chicago Heights
- Crystal Lake
- Downer Grove/ LaGrange
- Elgin/ Streamwood
- Grayslake (Lake County)
- Lombard/ Villa Park
- Marquette Park/ Near South Side
- Mt. Greenwood/ South CPS
- Niles/ Skokie
- North CPS
- Orland Park/ Tinley Park
- River Forest
- St. Charles/ Batavia
- Vernon Hills (Lake County)