NEW Program Benefits
- Up to 50% transfer credits considered
- Financial aid available for all degree seeking programs
- Discounted tuition up to 34% from on-campus price
- Transcripts available after each course for district reimbursement
- 2-year completion time (for MA)
- Simple and streamlined application process
- Licensure and Endorsement programs approved by Ohio Department of Higher Education
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with OAESA and Concordia University Chicago.
- Concordia University Chicago is non-profit, CAEP-accredited institution.
Standards Aligned Instructional Leadership (SAIL)
Standards Aligned Instructional Leadership (SAIL) was developed in response to the Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators (OAESA) members’ requests for professional development emphasizing instructional leadership. They envisioned a job-embedded, research-based program grounded in state and national standards.
From its grassroots beginning in 2001 as a face-to-face program, SAIL attracted OAESA members from across the state looking to hone their leadership skills. With the guidance of OAESA governance and members, the SAIL curriculum was created to meet the needs of teachers and administrators alike. In 2007, SAIL moved to include an online learning format. Since its inception, SAIL has impacted thousands of educators throughout the nation.
Today, OAESA and SAIL serve not only the professional needs of field-based administrators, but educators aspiring to become teacher leaders or administrators and the institutions that prepare them to work in this segment of the profession.