Explore our program offerings, all of which are accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education, and the Connecticut Office of Higher Education. Then, complete the form to receive a follow-up mailing with more information and take one step closer to the career of your dreams.
Ready to Advance?
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is a non-profit university that is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
- USJ Department of Education is accredited by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- All programs are approved by the Connecticut Office of Higher Education
- The Cross Endorsement option meets the Connecticut State Department of Education requirements
- USJ is ranked in the Best Colleges of Regional Universities in the North by U.S. News and World Report in 2019
- University of Saint Joseph’s graduate programs encourage diversity and inclusion
Student Information Packet
Entire Program Conducted In or Near Your School
- New Haven