Founded in 1893, Concordia University, St. Paul is a private, comprehensive liberal arts university that delivers academic programs designed to respond to marketplace needs by teaching relevant skills and abilities employers seek. CSP offers over 80 programs for students seeking traditional undergraduate, degree completion, graduate, or doctorate degrees.
Concordia University, St. Paul is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967, with reaccreditation given in 2008.
- 96% – Overall placement (includes full-time employment, part-time employment, internship, continuing education, military).
- #3 National Ranking by Washington Monthly (Top College for Adult Learners)
- #1 Most Affordable Private University in the Twin Cities and most affordable tuition among the Concordia University System
- Can out of state teachers take any of these programs?
Yes, out of state teacher can take the following programs:
- Education Doctorate (EdD)
- Differentiated Instruction (MAEd)
- Educational Leadership (MAEd)
- Educational Technology (MAEd)
- ESL (MAEd)
- Literacy Emphasis (MAEd)
- Special Education with ASD Emphasis (MAEd)
- Special Education with EBD Emphasis (MAEd)
- Special Education with SLD Emphasis (MAEd)
- Teaching (MAT)*
- Trauma and Resilience (MAEd)
These programs will not lead to any type of endorsement or license; however, you will still earn a Master’s or Doctoral degree.
- Will these programs be recognized outside of Minnesota?
All of our Graduate Education programs are nationally and regionally accredited.
- What is the cost of your program for teachers outside of Minnesota?
- Our MAEd programs cost $395 per credit hour.
- Our MAT program costs $440 per credit hour.
- Our Ed.D program costs $615 per credit hour.
There are no additional fees.
Students can apply for CSP scholarships, external scholarships, grants and loans to fully fund their Concordia education. CSP students will have access to the Scholarship Universe, a new easy, mobile, personalized process that makes finding and applying for scholarships easier!
- Is the GRE required for any of your programs?
No, we do not require any GRE tests.
- How many students are in each class?
We limit class sizes to 22 students. The personalized instruction that takes place in small class sizes allows our professors to respond to the individual learning needs of our students. But our faculty’s student-centered approach also extends outside the classroom, as dedicated and accessible CSP professors advise and mentor students and help position them for success beyond graduation.
- How long do your programs take to complete?
The majority of our programs can be competed in approximately 2 years.