SP22 - Programs start the week of March 14th - Reserve your seat today!
CSP is the second-largest private University within Minnesota
RSVP to one of our online information sessions via Zoom
We believe that a purpose for living is greater than just a job, but is built upon a sense of calling that contributes to a deep level of personal fulfillment in all aspects of life.
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- Concordia University, Saint Paul is a non-profit university that is accredited by the North Central Association/Higher Learning Commission
- All teacher licensure programs are approved by the Professional Educator and Licensing Standards Board (PELSB) formerly the Minnesota Board of Teaching
- Concordia University, St. Paul is fully authorized to offer credentials in Minnesota for K-12 School Principals and School District Superintendents by the Minnesota Board of School Administrators (MN BOSA).
- Concordia University, Saint Paul has held national accreditation for its teacher education programs since 1969 through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The College of Education & Science is currently fully accredited through 2022 by NCATE’s successor, the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Concordia University, Saint Paul