The Ed.S. Profile of a Graduate, noted below, identifies the attainable leadership outcomes upon completion of the program.
The graduate profile identifies the attainable Educational Specialist Leadership Outcomes through a collective commitment from all students, faculty and instructors in four areas of focus – Leadership, Application, Innovation and Community.
Ed.S. EDGE Enhancements
Concordia University’s Educational Leadership Program recognizes several learning and leadership enhancements for students seeking their Educational Specialist Degree (Ed.S.). These opportunities create a “value edge” over graduate programs in other institutions.
- Developing & implementing a Personal Leadership Profile Website for leadership work into the future.
- Applying leadership experiences through real and relevant Training & Internships.
- Providing 18 or 24 month Degree completion and pathway options within 18 to 24 months.
- Ongoing leadership support following graduation.
- Completing the Educational Specialist degree for under $12,500.
- Transferring of up to 18 credits from the Ed.S. Program toward the CSP’s Ed.D. (Earn a doctorate degree for an additional $28,000).
Instructional Team & Faculty Bios
- Dr. Steve O’Connor
- Dr. John Braun
- Dr. Laura Wangsness-Willemsen
- Dr. Ric Dressen
- Dr. Toyin Akinde Fakuajo
ADJUNCT INSTRUCTORS INCLUDED IN THE CSP Ed.S EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM