Financial Aid Update: Interest rates DECREASE from 6.08% to 4.3% for the 2020-2021 academic year!
Point Park University educates students in a diverse urban environment and prepares graduates to apply knowledge to achieve their goals, advance their professions and serve their communities.
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- Point Park University is a non-profit university that is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Teacher Education programs are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Established as a School of Education in September 2018
- Ranked among the Best Regional Universities (North) by U.S. News & World Report for the year 2018.
- Colleges of Pennsylvania Distinction
- 2018-2019 Education Colleges of Distinction
- 93% of online students recommend Point Park