Get Started Now to Reserve Your Seat for Fall!
Accredited and Affordable Master's Programs
Point Park University educates students in a diverse urban environment and prepares graduates to apply knowledge to achieve their goals, advance their professions and serve their communities.
Ready to Advance?
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- Point Park University is a non-profit university that is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Teacher Education programs are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Established as a School of Education in September 2018
- Ranked among the Best Regional Universities (North) by U.S. News & World Report for the year 2018.
- Colleges of Pennsylvania Distinction
- 2018-2019 Education Colleges of Distinction
- 93% of online students recommend Point Park
Student Information Packet
Learn with Teachers From Your Area
What Teachers Are Saying
"I chose Point Park for its reputation. As I was considering options, I learned that there were successful former Pittsburgh Public Schools administrators on faculty at Point Park. Additionally, I knew students who were enrolled at Point Park. They spoke with me regarding the rigor of the program and the quality of professors."
"I was impressed with the courses offered and the faculty in the program. All of the faculty members had practical experience working in the education field as principals, administrators, or teachers. Their teaching style is based on their real-world experiences in school districts."