Park University transforms lives through accessible, student-centered, quality higher education.
Ready to Advance?
Tuition & Aid
Accredited, High-Quality Programs
- Park University has been identified as one of the best value colleges for an online Master’s in Educational Leadership degree in recent ranking.
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Park University.
- Park University is a non-profit institution that is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
- In 2018, Park became the Kansas City Chiefs’ first-ever Official Higher Education Partner. 41 Campus Centers.
Student Information Packet
Learn with Teachers From Your Area
- Columbia/ Jefferson City
- Downtown St. Louis
- Jackson Area
- Jefferson County
- Kansas City
- Lincoln/St. Charles
- North St. Louis
- South St. Louis
What Teachers Are Saying
The program is above what I expected. Even though the courses are all online I feel that the instructors know and understand me personally. The instructors are involved in your learning and they want you to succeed. I am very pleased with the courses.
I chose Park University because they offered a 100% online Master's program which was important to me because I live a good distance away and have two small children, so being with them as much as possible is a priority.
The program thus far has gone beyond my expectations. I have learned so much from every class, every instructor, and every book and resource I have purchased for this program. I truly feel like I will be prepared and confident of my new abilities when I graduate from this program.
The motivation for obtaining my Master's degree was to become a better reading teacher. My school was in the process of transitioning from a very strict curriculum to giving us freedom in teaching reading and I wanted to make sure I was doing the best I could for my students.