Thank you for your interest in Goucher College's master’s degree programs.
To reserve a seat in the cohort we will need your application (step 1). This can be completed by clicking the button next to step 1.
To expedite processing, please use the online forms whenever possible.
Application for Graduate Admission
Complete and submit the graduate application by clicking the button.
Once your seat has been reserved, follow the remaining steps to complete your admissions file:
An essay is required which addresses one of the topics provided. Please write a two to three page double-spaced essay discussing one of the following:
1. What are your professional goals, and how will this program help you achieve them?
2. Write a brief autobiography highlighting the experiences that have been important in shaping your goals.
3. What do you think is the most significant problem in education today? How would you recommend alleviating this problem?
You may upload your statement directly to the Student Portal by clicking the button, or return by e-mail, or mail.
Letters of Recommendation
Letters of recommendation should be completed by someone who knows you well enough to give an informed opinion of your intellectual ability, capacity for sustained self-directed study, personal qualifications, and professional potential.
- Master of Education applicants, send two letters of recommendation.
- Certificate Only Applicants (Professional Development), send one letter of recommendation
Send official sealed transcripts of all degree bearing institutions. Electronic Transcripts can be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Shelby.Hillers@goucher.edu. You can also send sealed paper transcripts to:
Goucher College Graduate Programs
Attn: Graduate Admissions, 1021 Dulaney Valley
Baltimore, MD 21204
Determine how you plan to pay for the program: Financial Aid or Pay-As-You-Go. If using Financial Aid, Complete the FAFSA online. It is in your best interest to complete the financial aid process as early as possible.