Student Application Checklist

For Education Master's Programs

Covid-19 Update- Concordia University Texas is still serving students and welcoming new learners
Take advantage of fully online courses - Classes begin in May and August
Join us for an ONLINE information session. RSVP Today

Thank you for your interest in Concordia University's master’s degree programs.

Complete steps 1 & 2 below to reserve your seat in this program.


Application for Admission

Complete and submit the application for the program you are applying to by clicking the appropriate button. You will be required to create a username and password to begin the process.


Application Fee

Please click the button to submit your non-refundable $50 application fee. This button will take you directly to Concordia’s secure online payment form.

Once you have reserved your seat, please continue with the following steps to complete your admission file:



Official transcripts are required from your degree-granting institution(s) listed on your application, and any stand-alone master’s level coursework. Doctoral students are required to submit their bachelor’s and master’s level transcripts.


Financial Aid & Payment Options

Consider how you plan to pay for the program: financial aid or choose from one of our payment plan options.

If using financial aid, complete the FAFSA online. It is in your best interest to complete the financial aid process as early as possible.

If using a payment plan, click the button for more information.


Teaching Certificate

Concordia University Texas will obtain a copy of your teaching certificate online at the TEA website, as long as it is available in the database. If we have any difficulties obtaining a copy of your teaching certificate, a staff member will contact you.

Please note: If you are applying for the MEd in Coaching & Sports Administration, you will not need to submit a teaching certification.


Service Record

Applicants for the Advanced Literacy w/ Certification and Educational Administration with Principal as an Instructional Leader Certification programs are required to submit a service record. The service record should say position held and show the number of years and days employed. Applicants can obtain their record from their district where they are currently employed.

Please have all official records sent to: 
Office of Admissions Processing
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, TX 78726

Records can be sent electronically to: