Off-Campus Education Masters Programs
Hybrid Format • 4 Area Locations
Call (855) 296-7052 or email
Graduate Information Office
You have just taken the first step toward obtaining your Master's Degree at Thomas University, one of the most popular cohort programs in Georgia.
I am committed to helping you through the application process. I can be reached at (855) 296-7052 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it is my job to help you in any way that I can.
By clicking the NEXT button below, you will be taken to our Student Information Packet. This link contains detailed information about the programs including our step-by-step admission process, program requirements, and course descriptions.
You are now ready to start the application process. Please keep in mind I am here to help you, feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
Welcome to Thomas University!
"Experiences are defined as life changing, and at TU the graduate program has improved the quality of my educational accomplishments while allowing me to grow as an educator and a person. It's awesome to know that who you are as a professional is defined by the people who have poured their knowledge and time into you by challenging you to reach your full potential."
- R.C. Tucker, Jr., Class of 2011
"Thomas University allowed me to obtain my Graduate degree while still teaching in my classroom. The small class sizes gave me a closer relationship with my teachers, allowing me to have any questions or problems answered immediately. TU was the perfect place for my Graduate studies."
- Stacie David (Dunn), Class of 2011
Financial Aid & Pay-As-You-Go Plans
There are 2 ways to pay for Thomas University’s cohort Master’s Programs; Financial Aid or a "Pay-As-You-Go Plan.”
My team and I are here to help you with this. This part of the process can often be confusing for students. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this. I can be reached at (855) 296-7052.
The majority of our students use financial aid to pay for the program. While many students mistakenly think that they won’t qualify for financial aid, there are Stafford Loans available that are not based on need.
I have included step by step directions below regarding applying for financial aid and how to enroll in a pay-as-you-go plan.
Earn Your Masters Degree
In your area one night a week.
Want to learn more about these programs and how to apply?
Click here to see a schedule of upcoming information meetings.
Entire Program Conducted In or Near Your School
- Hybrid program combines a personal cohort experience with the convenience of an online format
- Classes meet face-to-face just 4 sessions every 8 weeks
- Earn a certificate upgrade in the state of Georgia
- All programs meet Common Core Georgia Performance Standards
- 18 month completion time, including summer and holiday breaks
- Transfer credits considered
- Course make-up options available if scheduling conflicts occur
- No thesis required
24% Tuition Discount for Teachers
- Financial aid, & "pay as you go" plans available
- Discounted tuition is guaranteed for the length of the program
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness of up to $5,000 is available for teachers who teach for five years in low-income schools and meet other requirements
Accredited Quality Programs
- Thomas University is a non-profit university that is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
- Authorized by the Professional Standards Commission of Georgia.
- Ranked among the most affordable private institutions in Georgia according to the Georgia Independent Colleges Association (GICA).
**The repayment example set forth above is for illustrative purposes only and was calculated based on a standard amortization Federal Stafford Loan assuming a loan amount of $15,680 a payment term of 10 years, and a fixed interest rate equal to 6.21%. Loan amount of $15,680 is based on the total tuition price for the Master of Education degree for the 2014-2015 school year. Your total loan amount may vary based on program selection. The loan calculator used in this example is available at studentaid.ed.gov. It is your responsibility to verify your eligibility by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. All loans are subject to federal student aid guidelines. The actual interest rate may change periodically based on federal regulations. If you elect to defer payments until graduation, loan interest may accrue during deferment. The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools is located at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097: Telephone (404) 679-4501.