Off-Campus Graduate Education Programs
20 Month Completion Time • Face-to-Face or Online Format
Call (800) 956-8481 or email
Graduate Information Office
You have just taken the first step toward obtaining your degree at Gardner-Webb University, one of the most popular cohort programs in North Carolina.
I am committed to helping you through the application process. I can be reached at (800) 956-8481 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it is my job to help you in any way that I can.
By clicking one of the application buttons below, you will be taken to our Student Information Packet. This link contains detailed information about the programs including our step-by-step admission process, program requirements, and course descriptions.
You are now ready to start the application process. Please keep in mind I am here to help you, feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
Welcome to Gardner-Webb University!
Financial Aid & Pay-As-You-Go Plans
There are 2 ways to pay for Gardner Webb University’s cohort Master’s Programs; Financial Aid or a "Pay-As-You-Go Plan.”
My team and I are here to help you with this. This part of the process can often be confusing for students. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this. I can be reached at (800) 956-8481.
The majority of our students use financial aid to pay for the program. While many students mistakenly think that they won’t qualify for financial aid, there are Stafford Loans available that are not based on need.
I have included step by step directions below regarding applying for financial aid and how to enroll in a pay-as-you-go plan.
Earn Your Masters Degree
In your area one night a week OR online.
Master's / Certification Programs Offered:
Executive Leadership Master's w/ Licensure (Become an administrator in a K-12 school or district)
School Administration Add-On Licensure (Earn licensure to be eligible to become an administrator in a K-12 school or district)
Post-Graduate Programs Offered
Want to learn more about these programs and how to apply?
Click here to see a schedule of upcoming information meetings.
Gardner-Webb education programs are accredited by
Class Meets In Your Area or Online
- Boiling Springs
Master's Program Highlights
- Earn same degree online as on campus
- Full access to school library and campus resources
- One night a week, same night for the entire program
- Summer and holiday breaks
- Course make-up options available if scheduling conflicts occur
- Action research or portfolio in lieu of traditional thesis
Affordable Tuition for Teachers
- Financial aid & "pay as you go" plans available
- Student loan payments may be deferred until program completion
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness of up to $5,000 may apply
Accredited Quality Programs
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Gardner-Webb University.
- Gardner-Webb University is a non-profit university that is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 telephone 404/679-4501) to award Master's degrees.
- Accredited by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
*The repayment example set forth above is for illustrative purposes only and was calculated based on a standard amortization Federal Direct Stafford Loan assuming a loan amount of $12,903, a payment term of 10 years, and a fixed interest rate equal to 5.41%. Loan amount of $12,903 is based on the anticipated total tuition price for the Master's in C & I w/ Elementary Education Concentration degree for the 2013-2014 school year. Your total loan amount may vary based on program selection. The loan calculator used in this example is available at studentaid.ed.gov. It is your responsibility to verify your eligibility by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. All loans are subject to federal student aid guidelines. The actual interest rate may change periodically based on federal regulations. If you elect to defer payments until graduation, loan interest may accrue during deferment.