Ed.D. Programs for Educators
8 Week Courses • Face to Face or Online Format
Call (877) 453-0380
Graduate Information Office
You have just taken the first step toward obtaining your Doctoral Degree at Concordia University Chicago, the most popular doctoral program in Illinois.
I am committed to helping you through the application process. I can be reached at (877) 453-0380 or email@example.com, Monday - Friday from 8-5. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it is my job to help you in any way that I can.
By clicking the NEXT button below, you will be taken to our Student Information Packet. This link contains detailed information about the programs including our step-by-step admission process, program requirements, and course descriptions.
You are now ready to start the application process. Please keep in mind I am here to help you, feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
Welcome to Concordia University!
Earn Your Doctoral Degree
Want to learn more about these programs and how to apply?
Click here to see a schedule of upcoming information meetings.
Earn Your Master's Degree
All programs meet in your area OR online
If you are interested in earning a doctoral degree, Concordia Chicago has several options available. Click the button to the right to see all available face-to-face and online doctoral programs.
- Earn same degree online as on campus
- Full access to school library and campus resources
- Professors and advisors readily available
- No special computer skills required; user friendly format
- Finish one course every 8 weeks, summer & holiday breaks
- Transfer credits considered
Affordable Tuition for Teachers
Accredited Quality Programs
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Concordia University Chicago.
- Concordia University Chicago is a non-profit university that is accredited by the NCATE and the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
- Ranked in the top tier of "American's Best Colleges" by U.S. News & World Report
Financial Aid & Pay-As-You-Go Plans
There are 2 ways to pay for Concordia University Chicago's Doctoral Programs; Financial Aid or a "Pay-As-You-Go Plan.”
My team and I are here to help you with this. This part of the process can often be confusing for students. Please feel free to to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this. I can be reached at (877) 453-0380.
The majority of our students use financial aid to pay for the program. While many students mistakenly think that they won’t qualify for financial aid, there are Stafford Loans available that are not based on need.
I have included step by step directions below regarding applying for financial aid and how to enroll in a pay-as-you-go plan.