Off-Campus Education Master's Programs
One Night Per Week • 5 Cohort Locations
Call (800) 432-7305 or email
Graduate Information Office
You have just taken the first step toward obtaining your Master's Degree or Certificate at Cabrini College, one of the most popular cohort programs in Philadelphia.
I am committed to helping you through the application process. I can be reached at (800) 432-7305 or email@example.com Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it is my job to help you in any way that I can.
By clicking the NEXT button below, you will be taken to our Student Information Packet. This link contains detailed information about the programs including our step-by-step admission process, program requirements, and course descriptions.
You are now ready to start the application process. Please keep in mind I am here to help you, feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
Welcome to Cabrini College!
Financial Aid & Pay-As-You-Go Plans
There are 2 ways to pay for Cabrini College’s cohort Master’s & Certification Programs; Financial Aid or a "Pay-As-You-Go Plan."
My team and I are here to help you with this. This part of the process can often be confusing for students. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this. I can be reached at (800) 432-7305.
The majority of our students use financial aid to pay for the program. While many students mistakenly think that they won’t qualify for financial aid, there are Stafford Loans available that are not based on need.
I have included step by step directions below regarding applying for financial aid and how to enroll in a pay-as-you-go plan.
Earn Your Master's Degree or Certificate
In your area one night a week.
Master's of Education (M. Ed.)
M. Ed. w/ Reading Specialist Certification
M. Ed. w/ K-12 Administrative Certification
M.Ed. w/ Special Education PreK-8 Certification
Cabrini College is accredited by the
Want to learn more about these programs and how to apply?
Click here to see a schedule of upcoming information meetings.
Class Meets In Your Area
- Northeast Philadelphia
- South Philadelphia
- North Philadelphia
- Plymouth Meeting
- Upper Darby
- Entire program conducted in or near your school
- One evening per week, same evening for the entire program
- Extended summer and holiday breaks
- No GRE or admission tests
- Finish one course every eight weeks
- Transfer credits are considered
- Course make-up options may be considered if scheduling conflicts occur
20% Tuition Discount for Teachers
- Tuition rate is guaranteed throughout the program
- Financial aid & "pay as you go" plans available
- Student loan payments may be deferred until program completion
- Title One funding, through the Federal Title One Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program of up to $5,000 may be available**
Accredited Quality Programs
- These programs are arranged and made possible by the K-12 Teachers Alliance in cooperation with Cabrini College.
- Cabrini College is a non-profit college that is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education approved.
*The repayment example set forth above is for illustrative purposes only and was calculated based on a standard amortization Federal Stafford Loan assuming a loan amount of $14,880, a payment term of 10 years, and a fixed interest rate equal to 6.21%. Loan amount of $14,880 is based on the total tuition price for the Master’s of Education degree for the 2014-2015 school year. Your total loan amount may vary based on program selection. The loan calculator used in this example is available at studentaid.ed.gov. It is your responsibility to verify your eligibility by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at fafsa.ed.gov. All loans are subject to federal student aid guidelines. The actual interest rate may change periodically based on federal regulations. If you elect to defer payments until graduation, loan interest may accrue during deferment. All student loans are unsubsidized.
*Title One Loan Forgiveness Program is a Government Program. You are responsible to verify your own eligibility. Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools is location at 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 215-622-5600.